Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introducing Myself



  1. My greatest asset is my hard work ethic.
  2. My friends will tell you that I am clumsy.
  3. People like me because I'm genuine.
  4. When I am older, I will buy a very nice old pickup and own a cabin in the woods.
  5. Five years from now, I will be a Nurse and hopefully start a family.
  6. When I want to, I have the ability to be a very quick learner.
  7. A famous person I admire is Travis Pastrana because he is fearless and incredible on a dirt bike.
  8. I have trouble dealing with failure.
  9. I appreciate it when teachers respect students and don't take themselves too seriously.
  10. I really need to learn to relax sometimes.
  11. My favorite class is sociology because the teacher encourages us to challenge what we are taught is the ultimate "truth" and I sit next to a handsome man that is my boyfriend.
  12. My pet peeves are people who drive slow, overly cocky people and burping.
  13. When I am sad I seclude myself from others and listen to music.
  14. The most influential person in my life is my brother because he is taking major leaps of faith in his life right now.
  15. If I had one hundred dollars, I would spend it quickly on something fun because that's not a lot of money.
  16. It is difficult to learn guitar.
  17. I have no regrets about sticking up for what I believe is the truth in my life.
  18. I regret not being the person I am capable of being.
  19. I like classic rock, particularly these songs: Life's been good by Joe Walsh, Kashmir by Led Zeppelin, and Rush.
  20. My favorite color is blue.
  21. My favorite place on earth is somewhere I haven't yet been, I'm guessing. Although, I love Montana and Arizona.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Megan! I'm curious about the famous person you admire. Do you also ride dirt bike? Also, what's it like to take classes with a significant other? Is it hard to concentrate? In my years at LCSC, I've had lots of husband-wife pairs in my classes, and it seems like that isolates them from their classmates sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I ride dirt bikes. I have been riding since I was five and it's someone that I really love to do. Well, it has only been one day so far, but I think it will definitely be harder to concentrate. We probably would isolate ourselves because it would be easy to do, but there are group activities where you are forced into other groups so it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure I have seen you in Applebees before. Small world it is.

    ReplyDelete